Friday, July 4, 2008

February 2005

The White Mountains of Arizona. Only about a 15 minute drive from our home in Eagar, AZ. About a week after my back surgery we had a great snowstorm. Russell wanted to take the boys up to the mountains to play in the snow. I obviously couldn't play but I certainly wanted to come. So very gingerly I climbed into the car for the bumpy ride. I wouldn't have missed this for the world. The area we went to was absolutely beautiful!
L-R Candace, Michael, Donovan, Christopher and Nephi (kneeling). The snow was so deep Nephi and Michael had the hardest time walking. The snow was up to mid-thigh on them.
Christopher enjoying his time in the snow.
Donovan getting ready to jump.
Nephi falling down yet again and trying to figure out how to get back up yet again.
Michael trying to wander away again. He was very good at this wandering away thing!

No comments: